Shield’s has been part of Metro Detroit’s history since 1937. Our story began when Shield’s Bar opened at the corner of Davison and Shields Street in Detroit. Shield’s later began serving award-winning pizzas and salads and featured the ever-popular square, deep-dish pizza. Shield’s quickly became a landmark and a favorite gathering spot for families, politicians, athletes and public figures alike- and established a tradition of offering high quality foods at reasonable prices. Visit our locations in Troy, Southfield, Macomb Township and Detroit.